A separate division from Osborne Coinage, TokensDirect is a specialized section that offers stock and custom tokens. With hundreds of stock designs available, TokensDirect provides stock and custom metal tokens and plastic tokens to video game operations, batting cages, parking facilities, car washes, laundromats, FECs, amusement parks, bar arcades, and toy vending machine operators. With multiple blanking lines and coining presses running daily, we produce as many as 600,000,000 tokens a year.
MADE IN THE USA.
Coin-op no cash value tokens ranging from 0.650″ to 1.25″ diameter. The custom game tokens have crisply detailed impressions and accurate dimensions that exhibit electrical and weight consistency throughout every batch. Our arcade coins look great, work great and accept time after time in all standard coin mechanisms.
Osborne Coinage is the largest manufacturer of slot machine tokens for sale for the casino industry. Either through our secure alloys like TSA and TSA-6 or in conjunction with our X-Mark Multi-code system, Osborne has become the leader in anti-counterfeit coinage technology. Our proprietary X-Mark slot token technology is exclusively licensed from industry leader IDX Inc.Learn more
Osborne Coinage is your simple, secure solution for casino token recycling. Our approved token coin destruction plans are ready for you to submit, and our self-contained, mobile destruction rig makes the destruction of tokens quick, quiet, and legal, complete with your own Certificate of Destruction upon completion.
HOW WE RECYCLE METAL GAMING TOKENS
Create completely custom tokens in quantities over 5,000 pieces or take advantage of any of our stock dies that are available for use without a set-up charge. For quantities starting at 1,000, see all of our stock tokens that are ready to ship in one business day at www.tokensdirectstore.com. Video game, amusement coin tokens, arcade tokens, car wash tokens, laundromat tokens – whatever your application, we have the custom tokens you need, when you need them.
IDX Inc. technology combines a machine-readable optically encoded custom token with sophisticated electronics installed into the slot machine to prevent slugging and counterfeiting slot tokens. And with the X-Mark system, casinos can decide whether to accept or reject tokens from other casinos. Over 250 million X-Mark tokens are in play today worldwide preventing “cross-play”, eliminating shaving and stopping slugging on a daily basis.
Osborne Coinage produces highly custom metal tokens to meet the needs of casinos worldwide. Each slot token is manufactured with our customers’ requirements in mind. For instance, we use calibrated physical and optical test equipment to check X-Mark custom tokens as they are minted, ensuring consistency and intrinsically guaranteeing that tokens minted by Osborne will function with Xeptors manufactured by our partner, IDX Inc.
Also offered is a range of marketing tools to help build brand identity, reward players and add to a casino’s bottom line. Due to security concerns specific slot token information is only available through one of our highly knowledgeable sales and support staff members.
The process we use to destroy gaming tokens begins with a pre-approved plan that we provide to you, ready to submit to your state’s gaming regulatory agency. After approval, we begin the secure method of destruction in one of two ways:
On-Site Token Destruction
- We’ll come to your casino, load at your dock and remain on the premises to destroy tokens. We can set up away from the dock so Operations will hardly know we’re there!
- With our quiet cut technology, we minimize the noise and disruption on your property, as we destroy tokens.
- Your coins and tokens are chopped, boxed and taken to our facility for melting. The actual gaming token melting is performed off-site at our facility, while the gaming token shredding, or chopping, is done on your site.
- We offer on-site accounting, video documentation (at no additional charge) and reconciliation of your destroyed tokens, including a Certificate of Destruction.
Off-Site Token Destruction
- Use our free, easy-to-load token boxes and just ship your tokens to us. We’ll handle the rest!
- This option is the most economical, bringing you the best price for your scrap tokens!
- Because you can ship and forget about it, there is minimal impact on your casino operations!
- Even though this method is off-site, we still provide you with video documentation and a Certificate of Destruction.
Destruction is performed in the same, secure facility where we manufacture new tokens.
Osborne Coinage is a premier manufacturer and supplier of new slot tokens in denominations as high as $5,000, so you can rest assured that we know the gaming industry. Plus, because destroyed tokens have scrap value, Osborne RETURNS THIS MONEY BACK TO YOUR CASINO, so you benefit from the destruction of tokens by getting the price for doing so!
If your casino is ready to turn excess token inventory into cash, call today about secure token destruction.